Well hello people!
Here I am trying this whole "blog" thing! Not to sure what I think of it, but oh well - it's worth a try! Not sure what to write, but hope you enjoy whatever comes out. LOL
I have always thought of starting a blog and never have, and then today I was looking on my sisters website and she has a contest going for people to start posting to her website, and we get points and the person with the most points (after the end of a certain time) get a cd. Well, I don't really want the cd - I just want to win! I love to win, I have to admit, I'm very competitive and really just want to win :-) See, I get so many points if I start my own blog. So, hence the reason for starting this blog.
Anyway, for those of you who know me, my life is going good. Bob and I are enjoying living in Blackfalds and working in Red Deer. Hard to believe that we have been here almost a year already! Bob started here last September and it will be one year for me, come November 1st. We are enjoying our jobs and our house and making new friends - we have also found a church that we love! The people at Kentwood Alliance are so nice and friendly and love God with all their hearts, it is a joy to worship with them on Sunday mornings. This weekend (coming up) I am going with the ladies for a ladies retreat - I have never been to a ladies retreat, so I am really looking forward to going.
The only other thing that is new in our lives is just about 2 weeks ago, we got a puppy! Bob has wanted one for a long time, and so, after much discussion - we got a little puppy. He was found left tied to a tree with his mother, and Jim (the animal control guy from Red Deer (who happens to go to Kentwood)) had him. Well, needless to say, one look at him and Bob was "in love" so, we bought him home about 2 weeks ago. We named him Hudson, and he's a pretty good dog. We are not quite sure what type of dog he is, we know his mom was a border collie x and we think his dad is a rotty, because his coloring. He is black with brown spots on his head and feet, he's about 3 months old, and still likes to chew on anything he can get in his mouth - so we are forever saying, "Hudson, NO - don't chew on that"! LOL I have heard once you have a puppy, it prepares you for having a kid, so Bob and I should be ready when the time is right. haha Maybe I will try to post some pictures of him on here. (if I can figure out how to do it!)
Well, I should go, I am actually writing this while I am at work. (but shhh - the boss is away today and tomorrow!!)
Hopefully I will remember to keep up writing in here, not sure that I will - but I guess it's worth a try.
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOOOHOO!! WTG KB! LOL@Hudson - I believe he is like having a baby - after seeing how much work he was last weekend! LOL Sure is a cute baby you have! (though he looks more like Bob!)
Can't wait to read all that you write! Love you!
Wow - good for you, KB!! I really like it - but now the pressure's on me! Thanks for the contest, Tan - ha ha...
Just give me time to configure the blog website and then you'll get THE email!
Love you!
Mum
Post a Comment