Hello Everybody!
That subject is how this past week has felt to me! It just seemed to be so long, and just dragged all week, and finally Friday arrived. Sorry I didn't post at all this week, there just didn't to be anything to write.
We are doing good. Yesterday night, Mum, Tan and I started planning Mandy's wedding shower. We have to think of a way to do it, without people bringing gifts, as they are going back to Chile once they are married and don't want to take a lot of stuff with them. I think we have a good idea, I'd tell you, but if Mandy's reading this - I don't want to spoil anything. So, sorry, I can't write anything down, except I think it's going to be fun!
This afternoon Mandy and Jorge came down and they are spending the night. This afternoon Mandy and I made cookies, and then we made supper (I taught her some stuff) and then after supper we all went and took Hudson for a walk. Then when we came back, I made one more batch of cookies. The first ones we made were chocolate chip and the second ones were banana oatmeal! They all turned out yummy!
Then tomorrow we are going to go to our church and then come home and work on making up a program for their wedding reception. Bob and I have some ideas, and so does Mandy and Jorge so, we want to write them out on paper. :-)
Anyway, I should get going to bed, Bob has said he is going to make a big breakfast tomorrow, eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausage too. I think I need to go to bed, as I probably need to help him. Although, I know he would do it himself if he had to.
Sorry for the short post, but good night! I will try to keep writing in here more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi KB. Glad to hear that your cookies came out real good however I probably won't get to taste them eh? Gland to hear you are having a good week end
Love you
Dad
You made "Love Cookies" without me!!! MMMMMMMMM LOVE COOKIES!!!!!!
Hey guess what? I made some for a shower last week and I did something crazy! I put chocolate chips in them - boy, they were tasty!!
Post a Comment