Hello, once again, I am sorry it's been so long since I wrote, I guess I am not good at this whole "Blog" thing - I always seem to forget to write. Well, here it is Friday night at 10:30pm and I am wipped! We had inventory tonight, and just got home from work. We started work, like normally today at 8, but because it was inventory, we had an extra 5 hours of overtime. It's nice to have overtime, but it sure makes for a long day! Also, today, being month end at work, means there was lots more I had to do then a normal day, so I'm glad this work week is all done!!
This weekend Bob and I were going to go up to Edmonton, but have decided not to, as we are going up next weekend for Thanksgiving. We thought we should hang around here and get some stuff done. We need to get an oil change done on the car, and tomorrow, Bob is taking Hudson to get his vaccinations. I think I am going to do some baking. Mum and I were talking this week, and I think I am going to start making some cookies for the shower and for the reception. I have a whole deep freeze that is empty downstairs, time to start filling it!
The cookies Mandy and I made last week, were a HUGE hit with the people from work, especially Kelly, I told him I would make some for him tomorrow, when I make them for the reception. I have also found some new recipes that I am going to try! Should be fun, I enjoy baking, and I love my kitchen, it's so nice to bake in!
Thanks, God for my kitchen!!
So, that's about all my news, I will try to keep this updated.
Take care everyone!
I'm off to bed, it's been a long day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi KB.
So it has been a long week eh? Sorry about that. Have fun making lots of good cookies. Hope next week will be quieter, less work and more fun. Love you Kristy
Dad
Post a Comment