Ok, well here is part two of the whole cookie making experience! Needless to say, after church today, I thought I would take another round of making some more cookies, well, I did do one batch!! haha - yes that's all I did! I was going to do more, but after 1 batch, I was done. So, needless to say, it will have to be another day. As I was doing the one batch, I could hear Bob in the livingroom sleeping, and all the pets were sleeping too. And I thought to myself, this is a day of rest, why am I baking. So, I decided to stop. So, I finished that one batch, then cleaned everything up and went into the bedroom and watched a movie. (and enjoyed it!)
Tonight we are going to Amber's for supper. She invited us over the other night, as she is making a chicken, but wants help eating it. So, she is having us and a couple other people over. Should be fun! Then tomorrow is work and we are having care group tomorrow - the only thing is Bob and I remembered that on Friday is work's open house and Kim has said, we will all need to be at work every night for overtime getting stuff ready. So, not sure about care group now :-(
Anyway, gotta go - Hudson and Bob are waiting to go to Ambers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Kb. sure looks like lots of good cookies. How do you keep Bob from snitching some? eh??
I am so proud of you. Love you a whole bunch.
Dad
Glad you put your feet up and watched a movie - you've done a lot already!
Love you...
Mum
Post a Comment