Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Lack of sleep!

Here it is Wednesday morning and I am so tired! Hudson did not sleep last night for some reason, he was pretty much up all night. (his crate is in our room!) It was weird for him, cause normally he goes right to sleep in his crate, but last night, I could hear him moving around all night. Then at 2 he started barking, so Bob took him out and he went pee but then when he came back, he still just wouldn't lay down. Again at 3:30 he barked so, Bob thought maybe he had to go again, but he didn't - he just stood outside and when Bob brought him in all he wanted to do was lay on the floor in the living room, so Bob had to carry him back to his crate!! Weird!
Finally, I think he went to sleep at around 4 as I never heard from him after that. Then this morning when I was heading toward the shower, he was like out to the count and so tired!!! I don't know why he didn't sleep or what was keeping him awake, I only hope that was the last night.
He is going to the vet tomorrow to get netured and will have to spend one night there. So, we get to pick him up Friday after work. Then yesterday we went to Petsmart and signed him up for some puppy training. We are going to do on Saturday mornings. Maybe that why he didn't sleep, he was mad at us for going to Petsmart without him! LOL - Now I know why people say getting a puppy is like having a kid - so much in common, Bob and I should be good to go when we have kids! LOL

I went to bed early last night because I was so tired. I didn't get to go to my aquasize class yesterday :-( Amber wasn't going and Bob was on call and so I couldn't take the car, I was going to have Bob drop me off and then pick me up, but just as we arrived home, he got a call saying from a customer saying he needed chains built but they didn't know the size, but they were going to call back right away. So, we decided probably best that he didn't take me, because then I didn't know if he would be able to pick me up afterwards or anything! Turned out the customer didn't even call back - so I could have gone!!!! Oh, well. I just watched some tv and read some of my book and was in bed by 9pm! (good thing too seeing as Hudson didn't let me sleep after midnight!! LOL)

4 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

Sorry about the deletion!! Ha, ha - spelling error and the perfectionist in me couldn't handle it! LOL Here's my post...


Sorry about your night, KB! Maybe he sleeps all day while you're at work. I was worried about a cycle starting but you're going to break that with the trip to the vet, so that's all good... Maybe with a hormone loss will subdue his little midnight antics!

You didn't go to aquasize? What if I'd shown up?? Ha ha, you knew I was busy, didn't you? I'm thinking of braving the roads and going lane swimming today - either that or walk the mall for half hour (I wonder which will cost me more money? LOL)

Floyd said...

Hi sweetie. Maybe I'm part dog because I couldn't sleep last night either. I wasn't in a crate and I didn't bark but I got up at12:58 and went out and watched TV for an hour then went back to bed and tossed and turned all night until about 6am. then I fell asleep until 7:20.
Hope we all sleep tonight. I have a doctors appointment at 3:30 so guess I had better eate something and get ready eh? Bye love you .
Dad

Tanya said...

This post made me laugh KB! I know I am late posting but I kept forgetting my password to sign in here.

 
Designed by Lena