Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bible Study group

Just thought I would share this picture with everyone! These are the wonderful friends that are part of our Bible Study. We meet every other Monday night and were suppose to meet yesterday, but our leaders couldn't make it, so we are meeting next week. This group of people are so wonderful, we love them all and thank God for them. Ed & Lynette are our leaders and they are the couple kneeling in the front row on the right. I enjoy being part of this group and we just all got this picture taken on Sunday, so I thought I would share with you all the people that make Kentwood feel like a family to us.

1 comment:

Tom said...

Nice picture. Good idea to do. Maybe now we will have to copy you...

Good to see God has you in a group. They really are life changing just like the pastors say they are...lol.

 
Designed by Lena