Well, I meant to update this blog yesterday, but just didn't get time to do it. We had a great weekend with the Listers. We had lots of fun! We arrived in Lethbridge about 9:30pm and Kellen was asleep and the girls were suppose to be asleep, but we could hear them in their room. We quickly gave them a hug and kiss and said we'd see them in the morning. Tanya, Tom, Bob and I talked until about midnight. It was nice! I sure do love my sister and brother-in-law! Saturday, we were all (except Tom) wide awake by 7:30am! We spent the day, just relaxing and stuff. Around 2:00 - Amelie was down for her nap, and so Tanya and I ran out to run a couple errands. (Aunty Kristy had to get the "Dora" cake from DQ!) We took Kellen with us, poor little man. He wasn't feeling that great and at one point, he actually threw up in the middle of Safeway!! We got home around 3:30, much to Erilyn's excitment (as she was told we were doing presents when Ami got up from her nap!) So, we wrapped the presents and then celebrated both Erilyn's and Amelie's birthdays. I did so good with the Dora cake - Ami would have not let me forget it if I hadn't gotten it for her. She loved it! Mum, Dad, Mandy and Jorge called just before we did the cake, so it was nice to talk to them.
Saturday evening, Kellen still wasn't feeling that great - but the four of us, (Tanya, Tom, Bob and I) decided to go out for supper. Erin came over and babysat (thanks so much Erin!!) and we went to Montana's. We had fun - after supper Tom took us to the warehouse that his band practices in. It was awesome to see! We got home about 10, and Tan and I took Erin home. Once we got back to the house, Tanya had to work on her newsletter for the ladies ministry in their church and Bob and Tom were on the computer just looking at stuff. I tried to help Tan, and I talked while she worked on the newsletter. We ended up not getting to bed until after midnight again!
Sunday morning, we woke up and Tan told us that both Amelie and Tom were feeling sick and warned us to get out! haha So, seeing as no one was going to church, we decided to head out. We left Lethbridge at about 9:30 and got back home about 12:30pm. Sunday afternoon was just spent relaxing and sleeping. (oh, that was me!) Bob invited our friends, Colin and Leah over to play a game of canasta. We had fun and us girls even "LET" the boys win! See - last time we played us girls won, so we figured we'd let them win this time. haha We had fun - we finished the game at about 9:00, so we watched Amazing Race and then they went home. Colin and Leah are going to Tibet in the summer to work with W.E.C. International. They are a fun couple! We enjoy their friendship. They also have been to YWAM and so, we asked them lots of questions about that.
Oh, speaking of YWAM I need to share some infomation with you all. Ever since Bob came back from Mexico, we have been trying to find out where God is leading us. Right now, we feel that God is leading us to take a DTS school with YWAM. We have been looking on YWAM's website and have found a few that we think we like. As it sits right now, (unless God tells us elsewhere) we are going to put in our application for Jeffrey's Bay, South Africa. Please pray with us, that God will lead us where He wants us to be.
We went to Bible Study last night, and had such a wonderful time. God has blessed me so much through each member of our group and I know that we can count on them to keep us in their prayers. They are wonderful Godly people, and I thank God for bringing us to Kentwood.
Well, I must get back to work. Just please if you think of us, pray for us. That is the best gift you can give us right now. As we try to work out what our plans are (or God's plan) for our lives. We want to serve Him and do His will. Which possibly means selling our house, and everything inside. So, please pray!
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, it sounds like you all had a nice visit together. It's great that you both are so close, I love reading about things you do together. I have 4 younger sisters but unfortunately we aren't able to see each other much - 2 of them I haven't seen in about 4 years.
Thanks for your comments on my blog. I really appreciate your prayers for my family. I'm sorry I haven't been able to respond sooner.
Hi Kristy. Tell Chloe we ae sorry to hear about her great grandma.
See you soon love. Only 3 more days. Tuesday is fly-day.
I updated my blog so if you get time read it. Love you
dad
Post a Comment