I just thougtht I would quickly update everyone on this weekend. We have had a good weekend, Friday night was inventory - we ended up being at the shop until 10:00pm. So, it made for a long day!!
Saturday, we decided to clean the house. As the guy who looked at our house a couple of months ago, is still intrested and wanted to look at it again as well as take some pictures for his family to see. (they are all in Ontario) Well, he came and looked at it, and it looks like it's a go! He said he is getting the lady at his bank to work out all the details and well as we told him, we want something in writing! So, if all goes this way, we have told them he could have possesion August 1st, we have told work we are done end of July. By the sounds of it, God has once again, showed me that He is involved in our plans, as it looks like we have sold our house privately without a relator!! Yay - God, you bless us so much!! Thank you!!
Today was church and I am just so blessed by Kentwood - I know God brought us here for a reason. Today in church, Bob and I became members of Kentwood!! Actually, it was nice, Colin and Lhea also became members today, so that is special for us. It was so cute - Pastor Dan called us all on stage and then read some questions that we had to answer to show that we wanted to be members. While we were on stage, our friends little girl, Nadine (she is 3 and just the cutest little girl!) She walked up to the stage and watched Bob and I, and then decided that she wanted Bob to hold her, so she climbed on stage. Pastor Dan, looks at her and then us, and then says "ok, I guess we don't need to ask you any questions, on to Colin and Lhea"!!! Haha, everyone in the church thought that was funny!! Then after Dan was done asking the questions, we got off the stage and everyone laid hands on us two couples and prayed for us. It was awesome!! God is so good!!! I am so blessed that God brought us to this church, so we can grow closer to him. Dan then gave a message on friendship - it just seemed fitting that he would preach that. God has given Bob and I so many friends in this church that I am completely blessed beyond words!
After church we went grocery shopping and tonight, Colin and Lhea are coming for supper, and to play games. Also, tonight is Amazing Race!! Yipee!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, God is good!! I am so excited for you both....
Love you!
Post a Comment