Friday, May 25, 2007

Inventory day!

Here it is Friday afternoon and I thought I would quickly update this. If you read my last post, it said that I was going to go for a walk with Bob that night. Well, it didn't happen due to the fact that it was raining all Wednesday night. Bob had bought the movie "Facing the Giants" so, we watched that instead! I fell alseep during some of it, but from what I saw it was good, a little cheesy, but good! Then when we woke up yesterday morning it was snowing!!!! What the heck is with that?? If you look at the photo blog challenge (there's a link to it here on my website) you can see a picture of the snow!! We got like a foot of snow! But I am happy to report, it has been nice here all day today, and so the snow has melted and we are back to seeing green grass again!!


Tonight is inventory for work! Bob and I are excited because this is our last one before we leave. haha :-) No, it's not that Bob and I are leaving to go to South Africa soon (although it is coming fast!) it's that work doesn't do inventory for the months of June, July or August. Seeing as how we are done at the end of July - that leaves today as the last inventory!! I am hoping it won't be a late night, the good news is that it hasn't been busy lately, so hopefully our numbers will be good. Let's hope for the best!!

The other news is Bob and I went to the travel clinic yesterday to find out about shots for the trip! Do you want the good news or the bad news?? The good new is that we can do them all at the same clinic but the bad news is, it's going to cost us about $700 for both of us to get all the shots we need!!! Ouch - it hurts just thinking about it!! LOL

Yesterday, my Dad went to the cross cancer clinic - thank you God! The doctor said the cancer had not spread!! So, he just has to book a time go in for surgery, and get it removed! I am so happy and thankful. I am praying for you Dad, that you can get into see the doctor soon!

Tomorrow some of the ladies in our church are getting together for a craft day! Should be fun - my friend Darlene and I planned it and although we haven't heard from any ladies, we think we are expecting about 10 ladies. It should be fun! I am going to bring some of my pictures from Disneyland 2004 that I am working on.
Then at 3pm, I am going for a massage!! Looking forward to a wonderful day!

Well, I guess I should get back to work, not that there is too much to do! It is so slow here! I have only got a couple of things to do before the end of the day, and they are so easy, anyone could do them!! Oh, well - take care everyone.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow - scrapbooking and a massage all in the same day!! It doesn't get any better than that - lol!!

Glad it's your last inventory...that'll help it go faster, I hope.

Sorry about the cost of the shots - unfortunately, Travellers corners the market now, so you have no choice but to pay their price (now there's a pet peeve for you - LOL). Just don't let them talk you into having more than you know you need - they're notorious for doing that!!

Love you!

 
Designed by Lena