Well, I just got back from taking the kids to school and so I thought I would quickly blog.....
WAIT....did I just write that??? Let me back up a bit! :-0
We are house sitting/kid sitting for Pastor Don and his wife Shauna this week. They left yesterday to go to Calgary for a conference, they asked us if we would mind, and we didn't so here we are! It's only been one night so far (we arrived yesterday afternoon) but so far, it's been fun! The kids are 14, 12 & 8, so they are easy to take care of and lots of fun!
Last night we went to Cory and Wendy's for our weekly family supper. (Every Tuesday night since Bob and I have been back in Red Deer we have gone to their house for supper!) This week, Wendy said, sure bring the kids. So, all five of us went. It was lots of fun, the kids all entertained themselves. The girls went on the trampoline, the boys played wii...and while they did that, us adults looked at shows in Vegas! Yes, Las Vegas!!
See, Cory and Wendy wanted Bob and I to go on vacation with them (they are going to Disneyworld next week) and we said...we just couldn't afford that. So, they are blessing us and the four of us adults are going to Las Vegas for a week the first week in June!!! I am getting excited..we are driving down; Cory and Wendy have a time share so the room rates are really cheap and they are actually blessing us with this trip..It's going to be so much fun! So, last night we were looking at shows....they are so many...so many decisions!! haha
Well, I need to get going...some of the ladies from our church are getting together this morning to do some quilting, and I don't quilt, but I thought I would go and just hang out and visit!!
Should be fun...visiting is one of my favorite things to do!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sure sounds like you guys are have a lot of fun and more to come eh? Glad you are have a good time. I love you two and don't forget that while your having so much fun.Wish I was having more fun but it seems to be all work. sigh. Oh well today we went to Lethbridge and 8 hours later got home and I must admit we did have fun. We left with and empty truck but came home with good size truck load.I bought a pkg. of screws and a pole trimmer oh and a mouse pad so guess who spent all the money. haha. But it was fun.
Love you guys
Wait...there's more to *that* story!! Ha ha...
Anyway - I was going to say....how wonderful to have friends that bless you with a gift of a trip!! You'll have so much fun, I know!!
Miss you and don't forget to squeeze us in before you head back to SA!!
Love you!
Post a Comment