Happy Birthday Mumma!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you! I miss you so much and love you lots. Thanks so much for all your love and support. Being so far away for you hurts some days, but when we talk on msn or on the phone it makes it seem like we are closer then having a huge ocean in between us. You are such a blessing in my life and I am so thankful that you are not only my Mum, but you are my best friend. I miss your hugs, but this picture (thanks to Amelie!) makes you feel closer! The last 28 years (ok, almost 29!) you have been such an important part of my life. I know that I would not be the woman I am today, if I didn't have you in my life.
You have taught me so much that I can't even begin to say thank you for everything. If I had to admire just one thing about you, it would be your love for God and for your family. (oh, I guess that's two things!) You have such a huge heart! I love to watch you as you grow closer to God - even sometimes when you are not sure what is happening, you trust God no matter what, and you have shown us girls how to be a Godly woman. Thank you so much! Thank you also for your love for us, your family - you are so awesome and I apologize to people when we talk about our parents, because God gave me the best!
I love that you know me better then anyone else. I don't even have to say a word, you can read me like a open book. Also, you finish my sentences for me, and that makes me laugh. (it's like we have one brain!!!) I can't believe that we think so much the same! I love just hanging out and spending time with you...no matter what we do, it's always better when we are together. Even if it's playing yahtzee or just watching movies...what ever it is, as long as you are by my side, everything is better!
On your birthday I wish I was there to celebrate with you, but know that even though I am not...you are right here with me. You are in my heart and that is one place that no one else holds. You are always in my thoughts and there isn't a day go by that I don't thank God for you! I love you with all my heart!
1 comment:
Dear Kristy...I don't even know where to start... I sure don't feel worthy of all you've said but I thank the Lord that, in Him, I am worthy! My life is a miracle of His handiwork and so are each of you girls. He's been so faithful to us all and I can't wait until the time when we are together once again...both here on earth and for eternity!
Thanks for the wonderful birthday present of your words...they are priceless...
I love you babe....
Mumma
Post a Comment