Also this week they have "Coach" Powers here and he has been doing an exercise class every morning at 6am for 45 minutes. Both Bob and I have been going...it's been really good.
Yesterday we had a free day and so some of went on a day trip to Capetown. (which is only an hour away) We also went to Cape point - which is one of the most southern parts of South Africa. It was so beautiful! Then we continued on and went to see the peguins and also to the waterfront in Capetown and went for lunch. It was so much fun...we also have a free day today so I think Bob and I are going to go to the mall for a little while.
I just wanted to share this beautiful picture with you.....Isn't God so amazing! This was taken from Cape point.
2 comments:
Hi Babe. Glad to hear that you are having fun. I sure do miss you . We haven't talked lately. sigh. Love you guys. Can you believe it Mum put up our Christmas tree yesterday. Guess we are going to have Christmas November 29th. Josiah first Christmas.So do you have 2 more weeks there??
I love you
Dad
You know what I love? I love that I can now visualize the places you say you've been to - the penguins, the waterfront in Cape Town, etc. It is so beautiful!! So you decided not to do the sunset cruise? Ha ha... We never went as far as the point though, did we? Next time...Lord willing....
I'm glad you were able to get a break and enjoy the South African countryside...
Post a Comment