I found out the other day, that today (Sunday, November 30th) my 11 year old niece, Adriana is getting baptized. I am so proud of her and so Adriana, this message is for you!
Adriana, today is such a special day for you and I wish Uncle Bob and I could be there to share with you. But as we are not, I want to tell you how very proud I am of you. You are not a little girl anymore, although Aunty would like you stay little forever. You are growing up so fast and yes, you are probably taller then me by now! :-) Today you are getting baptized to show your family and friends that you want to serve God..I wish we could be there - God is so proud of you! The fact that you are telling everyone that you want God to be number one in your life is amazing! God loves you so much and I know that he is so happy that you are making this important decision to follow him. Even though Uncle Bob and I are far away, you always hold a special place in our hearts.
I love watching you with your siblings, you are a great older sister and I know they all love you very much. I heard that you passed your babysitting course and that just shows me how mature you are becoming - you love kids and have such a big heart! As you take this step in baptism, I want you to remember that we love you and are so very proud of you. May you continue to follow God all your life. He is such a great God! I was praying for you today at church and asking God what verse to give you on this special day. This is verse He gave me. He loves you so much and so do I! Aunty misses you so very much!
This verse just reminds me how much God loves us, the fact that he loves us so much he rejoices over us, with singing..He sings when He thinks of us, that makes me feel so special and I hope it will make you feel the same. He loves you so very much, and rejoices when He sees you!
Love you Adrie!! xoxox
Zephaniah 3:17
The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey KB - I wanted you to know that Adrie read this at our house after church - I'm not sure if she's going to comment or not.
We did take a video and photos so those should be posted soon...
Love you!
Mum
Post a Comment