Friday, December 05, 2008

Perfect time....

I know I just wrote a post, but I have to write something else!!! I am so excited! (some of you might not find it as exciting as I do...so bare with me!)

The last two times I have posted, I tried (because I always do) to change the date so it is right! Yes, the perfectionist in me still tries! And guess what??? IT WORKED!!! I am so excited! I must admit the first time, I thought it was just a fluke and so I didn't mention it, but now, the second time!! I know it doesn't make a difference to some of you, but it does to me and I am happy!

I wonder why they changed and now allowed it, I would like to think blogger read my blog and was like..."oh we should change it back!" haha...wishfully thinking! Oh, well - all that really matters is now the date and time are correct on the bottom of my posts!!

So, right now it is 8:42am Friday morning, and look at the date on the bottom of this post!!!

PS...please make sure you read the post before this, as I wrote that one first this morning and that is the most important one..this one is just me rambling!! LOL!

2 comments:

Listening With a Heart of Faith said...

You goof! ...I read your blog! :)

Wendy said...

Ha ha...the perfectionist in me rejoices with you!! How did you figure it out?

 
Designed by Lena