Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wanted: Chocolate chips

Well, I know I already posted something today, but now I have a favor to ask...

Here it is 11pm, and I am baking cookies...Natasha and Lindsay are sleeping over and they asked if I could make them cookies! And if you know me....I love to bake! So...here I am baking at 11:30pm!! LOL

But I have run into a problem!! For those of you that don't know...it's very hard to find chocolate chips in South African grocery stores and when you do find them, they are really expensive and only come really small chips! So, I had my Mum mail me some and then some of the DTS brought me some when they came in September.

Here is my problem...I am out of chocolate chips!!!!

So, here I am making a plea...if anyone feels led to donate some chocolate chips, we would love to receive them.

They can be mailed to: Bob & Kristy Barnes
c/o YWAM Jeffreys Bay
PO Box 811
Jeffreys Bay,
6330
South Africa

Haha!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Okay...yes, yes, that was very pushy!! ha ha...

Warning, people, it will cost you $10 to send $2 worth of chips! Sorry, KB...

Can't you find somewhere in PE that you can buy them from? Or will they ship them to you?

Apart from that, you may find some loving soul who will send you more...

Love you!

Mum

Erin said...

Kristy,
I feel your pain! I have the same problem in Mexico! Hope someone will bless you with some! Take care!

Kimberly said...

Hey kristy,
Check at the base, I KNOW that I still have a few POUNDS left of chocolate chips, I just don't know where they are! Love and miss you...

Berly

Listening With a Heart of Faith said...

Um, chickida....I DID ask if you wanted ANYTHING else in your parcel! Silly girl. I would have GLADLY added chocolate chips in there! :) Next time!

 
Designed by Lena