Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mauritian Grandma

I just want to introduce you all to my new Grandma!

Being in Mauritius is great and now I have a new family. The family we are staying with has adpoted me as their daughter and so, because of that I have a new Grandma. She reminds me so much of my Grandma Neve and I just love being around Grandma! I wanted to post of picture of her because she is just so sweet!

Yesterday us girls went to visit her in her house and as we were leaving she gave me a huge hug, and told me that I must never forget her and that she loves me so very much. Then she gave me the biggest hug and kiss!! I wanted to just stay in her arms forever!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm glad that the Lord is blessing you and surrounding you with people to love and who love you in return, KB. He knows what we need before we ask.....

Love you,

Mum

 
Designed by Lena