I have just been sitting here thinking of my family back home! It's been a long time since I have heard from any of them. I know this week I have been busy with preparing for the DTS. But I just miss them all and I woke up thinking about them so I thought I would see if anyone was on line...nope! Not one! So, if anyone talks to my family, tell them I miss them!
Other then that...I finally wrote the update that I needed to do (as per my last post!). Also, I have been watching a lot Alias the last week. My Mum had mailed me seasons 3, 4 & 5 and I got the DVDs this week. So, I have been watching lots of it! I really have a love/hate relationship with that show!! But I am almost finished the 4th season, so then I only have 1 season left!! I am really curious how they are going to end it...it seems that you finally figure everything out, and then someone goes and does something so stupid! Anyway, I'm not going to write about it cause I could be writing all day!!
Today we had a Good Friday service at our church which was really nice and then on this Sunday, Easter Sunday we are having a service at the beach! I am looking forward to that!
Well I guess I should get back to bed, it's now almost 2 and I have been sitting here for a while. Night everyone!
2 comments:
Hey babe - I sure have missed chatting with you as well... We've had a houseful and the mornings seem to whip by, then, by the time I have free time to chat, you are in bed. Oh well, soon. We know that we are always thinking of each other and praying for one another, so that's what is important...
Alias - oh, my. Love/Hate relationship is right! But, oh, it IS addicting!
Maybe today I'll get a chance to update my blog today as well...
AHHHH Kristy! I can't believe you are watching ALIAS! Last school year i was obsessed with it, so addicted and it was definetly LOVE/HATE. Watched all 5 seasons almost non stop all the way through! i wish i knew while i was there i would have loved to watch it with you! haha ohhhhhh man your only on season 4, just wait...Just you wait!!!!! Thats all i'm going to say.
But i ended on the love side of things. I want to watch it again soon :) ENJOY!
Post a Comment