Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Goodbye Mauritius!

Today we head out and leave this beautiful island! I am sad to go but also excited to be heading on to our next location! Our time has been really nice, I have enjoyed it! It's always nice too when you come back to visit family and friends. This time, I don't think the goodbye is going to be quite as hard as the first time! We actually have already said goodbye to almost everybody! YWAM Mauritius is hosting a worship conference today, tomorrow, and Friday and Saturday. The conference starts in the morning and they all had to leave this morning at 7am. So, last night most of them slept over at the house and then we said goodbye to them this morning!

Bob and I are heading to the airport at about 12:30 as our friend Christian will be driving us and he is going to come during the lunch break for the conference. Our flight leaves at 4:30 this afternoon, we fly to Joburg (3 hour flight) and then from there we have an hour and half layer over before we board our next flight which will take us to London, England. I am excited!!

This morning I was able to quickly write a newsletter to update our friends and family, put new photos on Facebook and now we are just sitting at home waiting for Christian.

So until next time.....

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm glad the journey home has started...can't wait to see you! Have a fun trip!

 
Designed by Lena