Happy Birthday to my Mother!
I am blessed to have a wonderful Mother! We have had so many fun times together over the years, and I look forward to many more. (Mexico here we come!!!) I was trying to decide what to write on here for your birthday, Mum, but there is just so much I could say, I don't even know where to start. So instead I am just going to post some pictures of the fun times we had together when we were in South Africa. Next up, Mexico! Get your camera ready!
I love you Mum and enjoy spending time with you, I look forward to a whole lot more fun times! Thanks for being you!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday!! Thank you for being a blessing to me, you are awesome and I am so thankful that God has given me you as my Mother and also as my friend! Phil 1:3 says "I thank my God, every time I remember you."
My DTS Grad
In the "boot"
of the kombi in Jbay
The windy city of Port Elizabeth
In the Indian Ocean
Capetown
At the elephant park
Enjoying a milkshake together
As Jack Johnson sings; "It's so much better when we're together"
I love you Mumma! Happy Birthday!!
1 comment:
Ha ha...I LOVE it! Thanks a lot, KB. Wow, we have been around - could have thrown some England ones in there as well, couldn't we have? Thanks for all the fun memories and the best wishes.
Oh, don't worry, if I forget my clothes, I won't forget my camera!! LOL.
(I hope I don't forget my clothes...)
I love you!! See you in a couple of days!
Post a Comment