This past Wednesday, I was able to go to Banff with my parents for 2 nights. We had a great time, it was a lot of fun and I feel blessed that I was able to go with them. Here are some pictures of our trip....enjoy!!

To Banff we go....road trip here we come!!

Getting closer to Banff....see the beautiful mountains

This guy met us on the sidewalk

Downtown Banff at dusk

Just because....

Mum and Dad checking out the shops

Mum taking pictures

Mum and Dad try their first donair

We had to get a Caramel Corretto for the road home

Saying goodbye - it sure was a fun time!
Thanks Dad and Mum!
3 comments:
Good for you for blogging, KB. I need to get back to it. It was a great trip - thanks for coming with us!
Yes it was fun. I really enjoyed it.
Love you Babe.
Nice pictures, Kristy! It was like I did the trip with you! Those "donair" must be what we call doner (turkish sandwiches), right?
You got some real good pictures!
Uncle D
Post a Comment