Around 3:00pm, it started to get really slow at work, I asked my boss if I could leave early. The reason for me wanting to leave early is I drove down to Lethbridge to surprise Mandy. I don't work again until Thursday night, so I thought at least I could see her for a couple of days. My boss said I could leave early, so I left around 3pm and got into Picture Butte around 7ish.
Seeing Mandy was so good...I really did surprise her. She even started crying when she saw me!! Aww. Josiah and Levi are just so cute, Josiah isn't too sure about Aunty Kristy, but I am sure that will take time, but Levi on the other hand, came right to me and we sat and read books together, they are just so cute!!! It's been two years since I have seen Mandy. I am so looking forward to the next two days. Also, tomorrow Tanya and her kids are coming over and I realized on the drive here, that the last time the three of us sisters, have been together was 3 years ago!!!
I love my sisters and my parents, I am so looking forward to just hanging out with them....if only for two days!
2 comments:
So glad you could come and be with us for 2 days. Way to short but better than nothing eh Babe??
I love you .
Dad
Me,too! What a surprise! Thanks for coming, babe...
Post a Comment