Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Moved again!

I know it's been a while since I have updated! Life just keeps going, I have been so busy lately.

I just to quickly update. This past weekend, Bob and I moved out of Blackfalds to a basement suite in Red Deer. About a month ago, we got an email from one of the girls at church and she wanted to rent out her basement suite and she thought of us. After much praying about it, we decided it was the right time. On Friday (Canada Day) Bob had the day off work, but I had to work 9am - 3pm. Bob spent the morning and afternoon with the help of our friends, Mike and Amanda, and they moved our stuff into our new basement suite, while I worked. Then as this past weekend was our church family camp out. After I got done work, I met Bob at our new place and then we headed out for a quick visit to see our friends at the camp out. We were going to spend the night there, but then decided as it was our first night in our new place, it would be good to go home and get some stuff unpacked.

On Saturday I had the day off of both my jobs!!!! We spent the morning, setting stuff up in the basement. Around noon, we ended up going to the church camp out and spending the rest of the day there as well as we spent the night and slept in a tent that Cory and Wendy let us barrow. We had such a great time with our church family and friends. We are so blessed. It was so hot out too - on a down side, I did get a little sun burnt on my face and on my arms. But it was such a fun time.

On Sunday, I had to work from 2:30-10:30pm, so after church I went to work and Bob kept unpacking. So, slowly our place is becoming home :)

So, now we are living in this basement suite and it is so nice. We are so blessed to be living here. It is close to both of our works, so in the morning, I end up taking Bob to work and then I come home, sleep and then get ready for my work. For the last couple of days, Bob has gotten a ride to my work and then he takes the car home and then comes back and picks me up when I am done work. It seems like a lot of driving, but we only have the one car, so it needs to be done. But on the good note, we are seeing more of each other now!! LOL

Anyway, it's that time again, time for me to get ready for work. I will try to update this again sooner rather then later.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I'm so glad you are getting settled into your new little apartment! I hope to see it soon....

Love you!

 
Designed by Lena