If you have been following my blog, you will know that I got a new job. A full time job (40 hours a week) at Scott's Parable Christian Bookstore. Due to the fact that I got this new job, I had to quit Save On Foods. It was a little sad to leave, I will miss my co-workers and customers. But with my new job, I have Sundays off, Stats holidays off, Saturday nights off and I work 8 hour shifts. (either 9-5:30pm or 1-9:30pm)
This past Saturday was my last shift at Save On and I started at Parables last Monday. So far I am enjoying Parables, it would be nice if it was a little more busier, but for now, I am enjoying it.

My old name tag
My new name tag

1 comment:
Your new name tag is classier - LOL. Hello, Parables, RIP SaveOn - ha ha
Post a Comment