Today we went to Edmonton and met up with Bob's family as it's been a year since Uncle Mosey passed away. Uncle Terry and Aunty Lori joined us as well as Bob's cousin, Jerry, his wife, Lisa and their two little boys. We all met at the grave site and just shared our memories of Uncle Mosey then they asked Bob and I to say a prayer. I was doing good, I didn't start crying until we got in the car at the end. Afterwards we all went out to supper at a local pizza place.

Uncle Mosey loved his motor bike!

While we were there, we decided to do a visit to Dido and Baba's grave sites as well.
Sure do miss these three some days :(
1 comment:
Well, that's just sad. I hope they aren't going to do it every year...just for everyone's sake. I found it interesting that they asked you and Bob to say the prayer, but then, who else would they ask? It must have been hard for Bob...
Post a Comment