My life seems to be really busy lately. Besides working full time at the bookstore, I am still cleaning the church for 10 hours a week, but the nice thing is now Bob helps me! We usually clean after church on Sundays, or Monday nights and then once again on Saturday before church...it is such a big help to have him. I also enjoy spending the time with him :)
Like I said, I know it's been so long since I posted and to try to remember everything that has happened, you will be sitting here forever reading.
I can't believe it's December already...where did 2011 go? It seems like we just started this year. So much has happened this year...it just seemed to fly by! I can't believe how close to Christmas we are. This year we are going to celebrate Christmas with my family early, so the week before Christmas. Due to the fact that we are celebrating Christmas Day with the Barnes side of the family. I just pray the roads will stay clear for our drives, both to Picture Butte and also to Spruce Grove.
We are still doing the youth group at our church and both Bob and I enjoy it. We have a great group of kids and we have a lot of fun with them. This coming Friday night we are going to be decorating Gingerbread men with them, and one of our friends offered to help by making the Gingerbread men and we had mentioned we wanted them a little bigger then normal, so she has been playing around with the recipe and design and she told me on Sunday that she is making them the size of cookie sheets!!!! I bet the youth will like that, and it sounds exciting if you ask me :) If I get to decorate one, maybe I will post a picture on here.....that is if I remember!! haha
Anyway, I think that is all for now. I had today off work (cause I work Saturday) and so I spent the morning talking with Mum on the phone, then after lunch I went to my friend Crystal's house and we had such a fun time talking together, then she gave me a back massage!!! SO nice to have a friend that knows how to give massages!! Then I came home and started making supper, Bob worked til 4:30 and was suppose to be home by now, but he texted me and said he was going to be a little late. I hope he comes soon as supper is ready! Chicken fajitas and they sure smell good :)
I will try to update this more often...I know I say that all the time, but it's the truth!!
2 comments:
Hi Babe. I enjoy reading your blog. I cheque it almost every day to see if you did blog.I only cheque yours and Mums. Oh and about once a a week I cheque Derricks.
I think Dad has money on the brain...ha ha. Honey, you're so cute!
Good blog, love - I'm so looking forward to this coming weekend and we will pray that Hwy 2 stays clear!
I love you!
Post a Comment