Thursday, June 28, 2012

Changes

Bob and I are moving to Lethbridge!!

I figured I would just come out and say it!  LOL

Bob has gotten a transfer with his work and so we are moving!!  We are excited about being closer to my family, and also just for some changes in our lives.  It will be difficult for us to leave our friends here, as we have so many good ones...also we have a really good church here.  But like I said we are excited to be going somewhere new and seeing what new things God has in store for us.

Bob is done work the end of July and starts at his new job after the long weekend in August.  He will still be working for Greatwest Kenworth and he will be doing the exact same job that he is doing now.  Me, on the other hand, I had to give my work notice.  I have told them I will be done on the 20th of July :(  It is really sad for me to be leaving my work, as I have made some really great friends at my work, but I know that once a friend, always a friend, so I am thankful for the time I got to work with each and everyone of them.  As far as work in Lethbridge goes, right now I do not have a job.  But, God is good and I pray I will be able to find one quickly, even if it is part time.  I have been looking on job searches websites and noticed that Save On Foods is hiring cashiers, I think once I get to Lethbridge I will apply.  I did enjoy the work, not the hours, but for the first little while it will be ok.

We have also been trying to find a place to live while we are down there.  It is hard, but luckily I have an awesome sister!!  Bob and I have been looking on kijiji and when we find one that we think looks nice, I email them to Tanya and then she has been our eyes and our voice to the people.  She goes and then lets me know her opinion on the places.  Thanks to her help, on Tuesday night, she found one that was in our price range and really close to where they live.  So after she looked at it and we talked about it, I called the gentleman and after us discussing it...Bob and I have a place to live in Lethbridge!!   It is so exciting, and all coming together now.  The nice thing is with this one is he is letting us move in on the 15th of July, and so we are going to go down, get the keys and then start moving everything the weekend of the 20th and due to the fact that we don't have a lot of stuff, I think we should be able to move everything in one large move.  One of the guys from Bob's work offered to let us use a trailer for moving as well as his truck.  So that is a blessing!

So, that is our news as of now, we are excited to see what God has in store for us down south :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

We sure are excited to be having you down in sunny Alberta! Just think, we will be able to meet for coffee and/or swimming :)

Love you!

 
Designed by Lena