** side note: I thought this post already posted, but apparently it was still sitting in my drafts post. Sorry!!
This past weekend, Bob and I went down to visit my Dad, Brother-in-law and nieces and nephew as it was Father's Day weekend. My Mum and Sister were away on a a getaway, it was such a fun time! I managed to take just a couple pictures with my phone, so I thought I would share them for you to see!
Dad made yummy shish kabobs for supper on Saturday night :-)
Mum had asked to bring down Dad's Father's Day gift from her, she bought him a zero gravity chair for outside!
Amelie and Kellen...these two are just so much fun to spend time with! They make me laugh!
She may be taller then me (my beautiful 15 year old niece, Adriana) but I'm still older!!
I so enjoyed spending time with her!
And last but not least (the other nieces didn't let me take their pictures!)
....Trouble with a capital T...Miss Sophia! SO stinkin' cute, you just want to eat her all up!!!





1 comment:
Silly Soph! Ha ha...see what I mean with my comment on the Photo Challenge? ;-)
I'm glad you were able to come down and see Dad on Father's Day.
Post a Comment