Also, I went to a physio therapist last week. (Mum's guy!) And guess what? He helped me! I am so excited that my leg is not bothering me when I run anymore. It makes running a lot more enjoyable. I must confess, I have not found my love back for running yet. I did have it when I was doing my Learn to Run in Red Deer. But since that pulled muscle, I have not got the love back. But I am hoping the love comes back soon :)
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
10KM Training
I am in the middle of my 10km training and tonight we did hill training! I really thought I was going to die at some points! Going up the hill was really hard, but I am so blessed as I have my sister by my side. She is my inspiration and I enjoy running with her. Tanya finished her 10km class in July and ever since then, she has been joining me for my runs. She is so awesome! I love that she encourages me and keeps running with me. My class goes until the middle of October and my goal is to be running a 10km by then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad you're back at it! Even more glad you are finding enjoyment in your runs!
Hey babe...I'm so glad you and Tan are having a good time running. Okay, maybe not a good time when you are actually running, but you know what I mean ;-)
Brian is awesome. He helped me so much with my knee and getting back on my feet after my surgery. I'm due to go back to see him again soon...
Love you!
Post a Comment