So, I've always heard people talk about putting things on their bucket list. I have never thought I would ever have one, but today on the way home from work I saw a limousine and I thought to myself, that is something I have always wanted to do; go for a limo ride :) So then I started thinking of all the things that I want to do in my lifetime, so needless to say, I am starting a bucket list. I already have 5 things on it.
Kristy's Bucket List
- limo ride
- skydiving
- hot air balloon ride
- travel across Canada by train
- I would love to go and walk where Jesus walked in the Bible times
- visit at least one place in each of the 7 continents of the world. (although don't know if I'll ever make it to Antarctica but one can dream) (and just for the record, I already been to 3 out of the 7, so I guess I'm off to a good start on this one)
I look forward to adding more to it, but I also look forward to maybe one day fulfilling the items on my list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow - good for you! If I'm going to start a bucket list, I'd better do it soon. However, the Lord has taken me places that I never would have dreamed of going without that list, so maybe, at this point, I should just let Him write it for me. LOL. Looking at yours, I can say that I'd also like to travel across Canada by train; although I have done most of it when I was a child, I'd love to do it as an adult. The continent thing would be cool and if you go to Chile (hint, hint), the south end of that continent is very close to the Antartica so you may be able to hit two in one! Half of me would like to go to the Holy Land but the other half thinks that maybe it's not all it's blown up to be and then there is the whole war thing going on...ha ha. Good list! I'll leave you to cover the other three as I think I'll pass!
Post a Comment