This past weekend was lots of fun. On Friday night, I had my niece Amelie sleep over. She had asked me last week if she could come over one day to scrapbook. So we decided to do it Friday night and she slept over. We had lots of fun together, she sure is a sweetheart.
Also, a couple of weeks ago I went to my friend Brenda's house and she was showing me she had just bought a Cricut. It is for scrapbooking, it cuts out different shapes and sizes; it depends what cartridge you have. I found one second hand and Bob let me buy it and then on Friday night I saw on Kijiji some cartridges and the lady was selling them for about half of what they are retail. So Bob let me buy them!
Needless to say, my Cricut got used a lot this weekend with Amelie for her scrapbooking!
Then on last night we found out about a month ago that our friend Steve, (who we probably haven't seen in about 10 years or so) was playing at one of the local pubs. So last night, Mum, Dad, Bob, Luba and Theresa (who drove down from Edmonton) went and saw him. It was so good to see him again, then this morning Bob and I went and helped him pack up his stuff. It was awesome to see him again!!



1 comment:
I see I've gotten behind in my comments here. It was a fun concert and, like you said, good to see Steve again. Scrapbooking! I've got to get back at our Africa trip again...maybe next week.
Love you!
Post a Comment