hehe, love the title of this post! :-)
That is what I have been up to this weekend! It started out last night after work, when I came up to Mum and Dad's. Bob had to stay home this weekend as he is on call this week, sorry Babe, but remember, I love you! Kim said he could take the company truck for the weekend cause I needed the car - that was a great help!
I got here about 7pm and Mum and I went to Costco to do some looking for stuff for Mandy and Jorge's reception. We did good, we got some things that we needed and were out in about an hour or so. Then this morning, Mum, Mandy and I went to Nola's :-) Mandy wanted her hair colored and so did I. We got there at about 10 and had a fun time! I love getting to Nola to do my hair - she's so much fun to visit with! (and she does a GREAT job on my hair!) By the time we were done there (because Mandy and I have so much hair!) it was about 2pm. We came home and got something for lunch and then, we headed over to Pretty Party Place. As Mum and I needed to get some stuff for the shower. While we were there I saw chocolates and molds and remembered how we used to make our own chocolates, so I got to thinking, it might be kind of fun to make some for the shower :-) So, I picked up 6 bags of chocolate and once we got home from the mall, Mum and I made some chocolates for the shower. I made hearts and some flowers. (I also made some turtles with caramel inside, but didn't make lots of them, but I know, turtles have nothing to do with a shower!!) They turned out good, but it ended up taking longer then I thought, oh well - here it is 11:50pm and everyone is asleep but me. It's ok cause I am going to bed now!
I am going to leave here around 8am tomorrow as I would like to be home to go to church with Bob, so goodnight!
P.S. Thanks Mum and Mandy for a fun weekend, I love you both so much and love spending time with you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment