Friday, November 10, 2006

Surprise!

Well, last night, my parents surprised me and came down for a quick visit. (just for one night) It was so good to see them. This is how it happened last night; I went to my aquasize class and was in the middle of the class when this lady walked in. (I didn’t have my glasses on, so I couldn’t see very far) I thought to myself, this lady looks like Mum, and then all the sudden I realized, It was my Mumma!!! All I could think about was, “what is she doing here in Lacombe at the pool??” There is something about seeing someone who is somewhere you least expect them to be! It was fun though; you totally got me Mum and Dad! Come to find out, they wanted to get rid of some of the cookies in their freezer. (Apparently I made WAY too many!! LOL) It was a nice night, and enjoyed spending time with Mum, and then when I got home, Dad was at my house, helping Bob put the cat door in the basement door. Thanks for coming Mum and Dad – I love you both so much!

Well, last weekend was Mandy and Jorge’s big day, and believe it or not, I did blog about it. (and I did it like 3 days ago!) But, I did it while I was at work, and instead of hitting save, I hit delete and it deleted the whole thing!! I was so mad at myself, I haven’t wanted to re-write it, because I wrote so much! So, I will do a quick summary….it was a beautiful day, for a beautiful couple. God has so much in store for them; I can’t wait to see His plans. They got married in Beulah’s new chapel and it was so beautiful – I think there was not a dry eye in the whole chapel when Jorge said his vows. I also got to know Myria’s husband Justin more, and really enjoyed getting to know him, he is a really great guy, and really funny too. Also, just want to say thank you to Elisa, Myria, Justin, Chrystal and Buffy – you five were a big help and we appreciate all the help you did to help make the day go that much smoother. Also, Mark and Nathan, thanks for your help and I enjoyed getting to know you two. (although, Nathan, is too good at Lazer tag!!!) But, all and all, it was a wonderful weekend. The Lister children were all so good and Aunty just loves them so much – I can’t even begin to describe how much I love them! The girls looked so beautiful and Kellen looked so cute, in his little tux. All and all – it was a wonderful weekend and I feel so privileged that Bob and I were able to share in their special day! We love you Mandy and Jorge and are so proud of you! (I bet you didn’t know I was going to say that :-)

On Sunday afternoon we got to go spend the afternoon with the Barnes side of the family as we celebrated Kiera’s 2nd birthday! Hard to believe she is two already! Wow – time just flies, where does the time go? She is such a little sweetheart and I just love her so much – she is talking so much and she’s just so cute!!

Well, I must run I am at work and shouldn’t even be writing while I am at work, but it’s a little slower here today. Take care everyone!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hs ha...gotcha! You looked so cute in the pool, looking at me, like, "what the heck???" - ha ha. It's okay, I got Tan earlier with the goldfish!

As always, we loved spending time with you but I think I sawed zzz's through some of that last Corner Gas episode!

I think we should put the two dogs outside at night, too - maybe we'd all sleep better then!

love you!
Mum

 
Designed by Lena