..Yes, everyone, it's been one year since Bob and I moved away from Edmonton. Hard to believe, the time just flies so fast! It's been one year since we sold our 3 bedroom condo and moved everything into a 1 bedroom apartment! (and now we are in a brand new beautiful 3 bedroom house!!) God has been good to Bob and I over the last year. He has brought us to a wonderful church and we have made lots of new friends since we have moved here. So, I guess that shows me, that God really wants the best for me, and will be with us no matter where we live. (Don't worry, Mum and Dad - I don't want to move any further away from you!!)
Last night, Dad, Mum, Mandy and Jorge all came down for a visit. It was a nice visit. We celebrated Bob's birthday. (they even bought a ice cream cake for him!!) Mum and I even went to the pool for aquasize! It was nice to have Mum there with me, I sure am lucky to have my Mum as my best friend! Thanks for coming with me Mumma, it meant a lot to me. Then the boys watched a movie (Mandy was watching it, but stopped when Mum and I came home - don't worry Ruley, I'll let you barrow it, so you can see how it ends!!) while the boys did that, Mandy, Mum and I just sat and talked and Mandy looked through our cd's to see if there are any songs she wants to use for the reception. We went to bed at midnight.
This weekend coming up, is Mandy and Jorge's wedding - I am so excited and happy for them. Bob and I have a couple days off before the wedding, so we will be heading up probably tonight. It's going to be a fun weekend - thank you God for my wonderful family!
P.S. "pinch punch first of the month!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
KB - I was soooo going to get you with "pinch punch..." this morning. I was waiting for you to come out of the bedroom and by the time you did, I'd forgotten!! Does the thought count?
Congrats on the one year of being in Red Deer/Blackfalds area - your new house is beautiful!
Aquasize was fun - it felt good to be in the pool again (didn't realize how much I miss it). But it was fun mainly cause I was with you!
Well I must say I really miss you and Bob since you moved to Blackfalds. We used to spend lots of time together. It has been cheaper because we used to eat out a lot eh? But now we have to drive for an hour and 15 minutes and with the price of gas we probably ain't saving anything. You do have a lovely house and God is so good to us. It's only a year ?? Seems longer.
I love you both.
Post a Comment