Here I am sitting at work, and so thankful that I only have an hour left of this work week! Considering we got Monday off work and this was a short week, it seems to have been dragging - especially today!!! Oh, well. Hope everyone else is having a good week. Any one got any big plans for the weekend? I know we don't!! haha
We have got puppy classes tomorrow (only three more and then we are done) and then I think I am going to do some scrapbooking. The other thing I have started is taking more pictures with my camera. Tanya started a new blog and it's a photo challenge blog where she gives us tasks to take pictures and then we post them. This week was find stuff that begin with the letter "A". It's been fun - she also has a monthly challenge and I have already started on working on some of them. It should be fun to see what different people come up with. If you want to check out the photo blog, I have listed it here on my blog with under links on the right hand side with all the other links. Feel free to check it out!
Well, I am going to go, hopefully this last hour of work will go faster then the rest of the day has gone! Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Sweetie. Sorry the day is dragging on. Some days are like that eh? I went bowling today after Mum and I walked for a while. Guess what?? I even won the Buckshot and won $16.50 Not bad eh? It only cost $10 to bowl so I came out ahead. Ya I am looking at the monthly challange but not sure I can do that. Love you
Dad
Hope you enjoy your weekend off! At least you know the answer to question #8! Ha ha......
Post a Comment