Just wanted to let everyone know, I got a quick phone call from Bob last night. He just called to see how me and the dog were getting along and if the roads were good for me driving. Awww - isn't he just so cute! We didn't get to talk much, but he did say he was doing good and really enjoying himself. He said they went quading on Sunday afternoon and then yesterday they managed to squeeze some time in the afternoon and go fishing! (thank goodness my father-in-law doesn't read this, or he would be wanting Bob to bring home some Mexican fish!! haha) I asked Bob if he found any Mexican baby to bring home with him (that's what I told him before he left he could bring me back!) - he said he has fallen in love with lots of the kids especially four kids (all from one family) I told him I would take all four if he really wanted to! haha - he laughed and said Jenny (the lady who runs the orphange) said that would not be a good idea!!
So, I guess no Mexican baby for me :-( Other then that, he said they are doing good and he would see me on Saturday night. I think he said their plane gets in around 10 on Saturday night and then they have to drive home from the airport and that's in Calgary. It probably won't be until early Sunday morning. Thanks everyone for praying and continue to pray as they will be flying home on Saturday.
Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Sweetie. Hope your having fun with Hudson and cats.Sorry the roads are so bad and I haven't been feeling 100 per cent because I was thinking of coming down one night . Oh well the week isn't over yet. Glad to hear that Bob is enjoying it. Love you.
Dad
WOW!!! He's coming home already - that seemed so fast! lol Probably not to you though, eh? I am so glad he is having a great time. I was LOL@ the thought of Art wanting some Mexican fish - he would!
Thanks for the update, KB - can't wait to see Bob, hear all about his trip and see his photos (not to mention the promise of the cake for Sunday!! LOL! Is it core??).
If Bob needs a place to stay in Calgary on Saturday night give him our number. Wouldn't want him driving that late in bad weather! Nathan will be home alone this weekend.
Post a Comment