Well, this morning, I am a little sad! I want to talk to my baby sister, who is in Chile. Everytime I get on line, she's not on line. So, yesterday afternoon I emailed her and asked when would be a good time to chat. When I got home from work I checked my email and she had written me a letter saying, she wasn't sure when a good time would be. So, I quickly responded to her email (as she wasn't on line) and then logged off. A little upset that I couldn't meet up with her on line. As the letter she had sent me was sent like 5 minutes before I logged in. So, I went in my room and did my devotions and watched tv. Still upset that I had just missed her. Well guess what......I got to work this morning and decided to check my emails!! Wouldn't you know it, not 2 minutes after I had logged off, she sent me an email saying she was on line!!! AAARRRGGGG!!!!! We must have both just missed each other by minutes!!!
Oh, well - Mandy if you read this, I am praying for you and hoping we can catch up some time soon! I love you so much and am so proud of you!! I miss you, I really do! Give your husband a hug for me and tell him to give you one for me :-)
On a more happy note: tomorrow after work we are going to Edmonton! Tanya, Tom and the kids are there - so I am looking forward to seeing them all :-) I sure do love my family - God has given me the best! I have so much to be thankful for! Thank you God for my wonderful family!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kristy,
Have a great weekend in Edmonton! I know the kids will be so excited to see Aunty Kristy and Uncle Bob. Praying for all of you...give your dad a big hug from me!
See you soon Kristy.
I have an appointment with Dr. Brownoff at 11. the kids are all busy coloring. Nice to have our floor cluttered with toys again. matty just love all the attention and the kids like her so thats good.
Erin, I wanted to let you know, I passed on your hug for my Dad! He said to say thanks!!
Thanks Erin also for all the prayers! May God bless you this week!!
Kristy
Post a Comment