Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Angels are rejoicing!

I got this email from my friend Isabelle, her son Thaddeus has some big news! He is only 4 years old, but from the sounds of this email, has such knowledge already. Thanks to Isabelle for letting me share this exciting news. (I have copy and pasted from her email!)

"I have always been very sceptical about young kids understanding and accepting Christ and what He has done for us, but tonight, Thaddeus changed all that. For the last few months, he has been asking alot of questions about sin, what is sin, who sins, what is God, who is Jesus, why did Jesus die on the cross etc etc. Tonight he was asking all the questions but answering them himself. He then asked if he could ask Jesus to be apart of his life. He said he believed that he did bad things, that he needed to ask Jesus to forgive him and that Jesus took his sins away forever when He died on the cross. So I just told Thaddeus that basically he just had to talk to Jesus and tell Him that he believed all these things and wanted Him to be part of his life. He did the cutest little prayer.... Dear Jesus, thankyou for dying on the cross, sorry for my sins, please come and live in me. Amen.
He then wanted to make up a song about Jesus taking his sins away."


Isn't that such exciting news!! I am so happy for you, Thaddeus, may God continue to be the ruler of your life! We can't wait to see where God will lead you!! (and thanks Isaiah & Isabelle for showing your son all about God's love!) You family is so awesome and Bob and I are blessed by your family!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Praise the Lord! How precious is the faith of a young child....

 
Designed by Lena