Here it is Sunday night, and I don't have much to post!! Colin and Lhea are coming over for supper in a couple of minutes. Bob is bbqing steak - reminds me I have to heat up my soup!! I am doing ok, my jaw still hurts and eating most foods, makes it worse. I can't wait for this to heal!! I tried to eat some stuff today, but it hurt, so I think I am going to make myself soup for supper. I will miss eating steak, but I really don't think I could - it would hurt too much!
Didn't do much at all this weekend, just watched tv and slept! The one thing about taking tylenol 3, is it knocks me out after I take it! I spent most of Saturday just relaxing! This morning, I did go to church as I worked in the nursery. I had three youth girls helping me and we only had 4 kids, and one of them was sad and wanted to sit on my lap all morning!!! It was a good thing I had help, the girls were great!
Tomorrow night is Bible Study, I am looking forward to going. Afterwards, I am going to spend the night with my friend Isabelle. As her husband is out of town during the week I am going to go and spend some time with her. I am thinking of seeing if I can find the movie "The Sin Eater" and rent it and watch it together. I watched it when I was up at Mum and Dad's a couple of weeks ago and it was good! So, I will see if I can find it.
Take care everyone, sorry this is a boring post!! Gotta go and heat up some soup!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't find it boring!! I enjoyed reading about your day. I'm glad you're feeling better - I don't know if we'll see you on the way home then, if you're over at Isabelle's house. I hope you find the movie as it's really good and she'll enjoy it.
Hope your mouth's healed up soon!
Love you!
Mum
Post a Comment