Here it is Wednesday at 12:30pm and in half an hour I am leaving to go to the dentist to get all four wisdom teeth out!! I can't even begin to explain how nervous and scared I am!! I just don't want to get it done at all, but I know that in the end I will be glad they are out. They are not bothering me now, but the dentist tell me if I wait, they will get worse. Seeing as I have insurance now through work, I figure I might as well get them done now!!
I know you are all praying for me, so I just wanted to say thanks for your prayers and I pray that you continue to pray for me over the next couple of days. The one thing the doctor said was when getting my wisdom teeth was not to listen to anyone else's story about when they had their wisdom teeth out, but I tell you this. That is hard to do!! As soon as you say to anyone that you are getting them out, before I even got a chance to say, "and don't tell me" they ramble off with their stories! Which makes it worse, because people only tell the crappy stories!! LOL
Well, I got to finish my work for the day, so goodbye everyone! Thanks for your prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You'll always be wise, KB!! Praying for you, call me when you get home...
Love you!
MUM
Sorry about the stories we told you about Mandy...we were just hoping you'd learn from hers....
I'll be glad to hear from you tomorrow and pray that you'll get a good night's sleep tonight.....
Love you
Love you sweetie and will be praying for you for sure.
Dad
Post a Comment