Wednesday, July 25, 2007

For Mandy

Happy Birthday to my baby sister! I love you so much and wish we could be there to celebrate with you, but know that even though we are far away, you are always close to our thoughts and hearts! It's so hard to believe that you are 24 already, it seems like just the other day we were playing barbies together. I am so proud of you and the woman that God has made you to be. When I look at you, I see Jesus and that makes me want to be more like Him too.

Thanks for always being my friend and also my sister, I am so blessed by you in more ways then you will ever know, you have taught me so much! I miss you like crazy, but hopefully soon we can catch up on msn. (once all my packing is done!)

I wish you were here to help me pack, in fact I wish you and Tan were both here. Tan to help me pack and you to keep me busy so she could do all the packing!! haha - we both know that is where Tan's strong point is - not ours!!

I love you lots my baby sister and I am praying for you and hoping you have a wonderful birthday, if I know your husband he will make sure you get spoiled! (Thanks Jorge!)

May this be one of your best birthdays!! With all my love!

(P.S. I am suppose to be cleaning, but see even though you are not here, you have distracted me :-) Thanks!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kb for the post!
I love you tons and I wish I could be there with you too during all of your packing. Yeah, you are right, my husband made it a very special day for me....it all started in the monring with a birthday song...haha I will write all about it on my blog later on, maybe tmorrow if I can.. He even made a cake for me, what a sweet husband God has given me, I love him so much.
Anyways, I am always thinking about you and Bob, especially now, I know it must be hard, but I am proud of you guys...
Love you and hope to talk to you soon!!
We have Jorge's sisters here so might be kind of busy over the next couple of days...hopefully we can meet online sometime. Love you!!

Ruley

 
Designed by Lena