Sorry everyone, I know I haven't updated in a long time, I will - but not tonight! It is late and I have had a busy two weeks and am tired...will try to update tomorrow.
Right now, I have a message for my friend Isabelle:
Iz, I miss you so much and you have only been gone not even a full day yet! I know God brought you into my life for a reason and I am so thankful that He did! You have become one of my best friends and I am so thankful for this last year. I will miss you and your family lots! But you have my love and my prayers! This is for you.........
Friends - By Michael W. Smith
Packing up the dreams God planted
In the fertile soil of you
Can't believe the hopes He's granted
Means a chapter in your life is through
But we'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone'
Cause our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong
And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say "never"'
Cause the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the Father's hands we know
That a lifetime's not too long to live as friends.
With the faith and love God's given
Springing from the hope we know
We will pray the joy you'll live in
Is the strength that now you show
But we'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone
'Cause our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong
I love you and miss you Iz!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you cry when you wrote that? LOL. You'll find lots of new friends when you get to Africa (not that you won't still miss Iz!)
Hey Kristy!
Thanks for the note! You know, I actally had that song in my head a ton the last couple weeks, I guess it helped me to get through the move and saying goodbye and such. It still hasn't hit me yet that I'm so far away from all of you guys whom I care about. I really hope that you'll enjoy the last few weeks in Alberta before you leave for Africa. I miss you tons! Good thing there's facebook and blogs to keep in touch!
Love Ya!
Iz
Post a Comment