Yesterday, I had such a wonderful day! I got to spend it with my best friend! I was going to blog about it, but I just looked at Mum's blog and she blogged about the whole day. So instead of me repeating everything, if you want to look at her blog and you can read all about our day!
Mum, it was such a fun day and I enjoyed myself so much! God has blessed me so much through you, I am going to miss you so much while we are in Africa. I am so thankful we have days like yesterday, that will always be in our memories!! I love spending time with you, and just being with you, I love you with all my heart!
This morning at 7am, I got up and drove to Red Deer. My friend Julia is a photographer and she was shooting a wedding, and as her husband is out of town this week, I volunteered to babysit her son Vaughn. (he is only 22 months!) I had to be at her place for 9 - I got to her place at 8:55. (pretty impressed as I am usally late!) I watched him from 9 - 3. It was fun! Vaughn is a really good kid! I enjoyed it, and when Julia came home, she brought me a Starbucks!! It was yummy!!
While I was on my way back to Edmonton and was listening to a worship cd, and I heard this song, and it was so special, just something between God and me! I am going to type it out. I cried for a little bit on the way home, as to hear this song seems to be the desire of my heart!
Hungry (Falling on my knees)
Hungry I come to You
For I know You satisfy
I am empty but I know
Your love does not run dry
So I wait for You
So I wait for You
I'm falling on my knees
Offering all my needs
Jesus You're all
This heart is living for
Broken I run to You
For Your arms are open wide
I am weary but I know Your touch
Restores my life
So I wait for You
So I wait for You
I'm falling on my knees
Offering all my needs
Jesus You're all
This heart is living for
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That song is wonderful...I love it, too. Thanks, as well, KB, for the fun day - more to come before you go!! (I hope!)
Love you!
Hi Love I really think it is time for an update don't you. Love you lots .
Dad
Post a Comment