Last night, Mum and Dad took Bob and I out to Jubilations Dinner Theater. It was an anniversary present to Bob and I and also for Mum and Dad! Both our anniversaries are in August and so we decided to celebrate together.
The show was a take off of the tv show "24" - which none of us have every seen. The good thing was you didn't need to know the tv show to enjoy the show. If you click here you can see the website and information about the show. It was such a fun time!! I have always heard about this dinner theater, but have never gone!
We had the funniest waitress, she was dressed a stewardess (as we were on an airplane) and did a great job! She told us afterwards that this was her first night with this show, and we all agreed she did a great job!
Thanks Mum and Dad for the wonderful night, Bob and I both really enjoyed ourselves. The food was great and the entertainment was wonderful too!!
We haven't done much today, Bob slept in longer then me this morning!! Which is a surprise because normally he is awake way before me. This afternoon I cleaned out the car and then Mum came with me and I went and washed it. It looks so pretty now! Tonight Bob and I are heading off to a friends house for supper tonight, should be fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're welcome!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it - we'll do it again when you come back...
I'm loving spending time with you, honey...
Love you!
Mum
Post a Comment