When I saw this photo, this song by Twila Paris ran through my mind:
"How Beautiful when humble hearts give The fruit of pure love so that others may live - How beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful is the body of Christ!"
How blessed we are that, no matter where we travel on earth, we meet new brothers and sisters in our Forever Family...I can't wait for Heaven!!
Hi Kristy! Finally took a moment to catch up on your blog! I've been attempting to wean myself off of my Internet addiction - since it will be tough to go cold turkey when baby arrives (three weeks to go, by the way)! I'm so glad that you have bonded with a great friend out there...well, many friends, I'm sure. It's wonderful how God can work through the people he places in our lives, isn't it? He looks like a kind, gentle and loving spirit.
I am 5'3, blonde and proud of it!!
I am married to Bob, who I love - he is the best husband in the world!
We are excited to see God working in our lives!
2 comments:
When I saw this photo, this song by Twila Paris ran through my mind:
"How Beautiful when humble hearts give
The fruit of pure love so that others may live -
How beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful is the body of Christ!"
How blessed we are that, no matter where we travel on earth, we meet new brothers and sisters in our Forever Family...I can't wait for Heaven!!
Hi Kristy! Finally took a moment to catch up on your blog! I've been attempting to wean myself off of my Internet addiction - since it will be tough to go cold turkey when baby arrives (three weeks to go, by the way)! I'm so glad that you have bonded with a great friend out there...well, many friends, I'm sure. It's wonderful how God can work through the people he places in our lives, isn't it? He looks like a kind, gentle and loving spirit.
Miss you!
Post a Comment