Hello Friends,
I am just here to tell you that God is so awesome! We are doing good. God is showing us more and more of Himself each day we are here. This week so far has been a good one, this is our last week of lecture phase of the school. It blows me away to think that we are going on outreach in 2 weeks! This week we have been focusing a lot on the fundraiser dinner that is taking place this Friday night.
Because this week is focusing on the fundraiser, I want to tell you all about my brother, Hannes. He is such a blessing to me. He and I have been on ticket selling and we have been going into the community every night this week trying to collect money for the tickets we sold the week before, because of last week doing Plumbline we didn't get to go into the community. Hannes is 25 (he'll actually be 26 on Friday) and is the local Jbay boy - it is lots of fun going into the community with him as he knows just about everyone. Well last night, the whole had a meeting regarding the fundraiser and Hannes and I didn't go cause we had to go collect money! Hannes always blesses me, sometimes he has a Bible verse that the Lord has shown him, that in turn blesses me. God uses him in lots of ways! Hannes and I are very similar in attitudes and everything, his heart is very close to mine. Well last night, we were walking around the community we went to the corner store, and he bought me a lollipop (or lolli as they call them here) and then we ended up going into one house and they were playing Ray Boltz, so as we left we were singing. I looked at Hannes and said "if someone had told me a year ago, I was going to be in Jeffreys Bay, South Africa; selling tickets to a fundraiser in the community and eating a lolli and singing Ray Boltz, I would have told them that they were crazy" But guess what?? I love it and wouldn't want anything else!
God is constantly showing Himself to me and I am so blessed! I will have to post a picture of my brother Hannes on here for you to see. But for now, I have to go - I have to meet him in 10 minutes as we have to go back out into the community.....all I can say is....
GOD IS GOOD - ALL THE TIME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi sweetie. God is good and I am so happy for you but sad that you are so far away. I miss seeing you but I read my day planner and thank God for you and your little saying that you wrote for each day. Not too many days left in my planner and then what eh?
Love you both
I miss you, soooo much, especially as Christmas is drawing near, but I wouldn't want you anywhere else - but in the will of God. So, I'm so happy that God has given you a whole new family there - how wonderful! Can we meet online this weekend? Like tomorrow? I work nights Friday and Saturday...let me know! Give my love to Bob.
Love you baby...
KRISTY!! KRISTY????
KRISTY IS IN AFRICA!!! YEAH BABY!!
God IS good! It's so awesome KB. I miss you like CRAZY but I am so glad that you are doing this. Amazing, awesome and I am SOOOOOOO stinkin proud of you!!!
Love & hugs!
Post a Comment