Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know that we went to the embassy yesterday (Friday) morning and were able to all get our visas for Mozambique!! God is good - all the time!
This weekend is a free weekend and then come Monday morning bright and early we are on our way to Mozambique! Thank you everyone that was praying, and please continue to pray for us as we travel.
Also, we have been in contact with the base in Jbay and as of Friday morning they still had not received our fingerprints in the mail, we had decided that they were going to take in on Monday a fax copy of them and hope that that would be sufficent. I was still a little nervous but then Friday afternoon we got an email from them saying that the fingerprints had arrived in the afternoon mail!!! GOD IS SO GOOD!! They are taking them to the embassy on our behalf on Monday morning and so we are praying that they will accept them!
Also, in case any one is reading this, and you want to encourage us, Bob's cell phone (he got a new one a while ago) has email on it. So if you send us an email we can recieve it right away. It is really nice, cause sometimes just a word of encouragement is needed. Our email address is bobandkristybarnes@gmail.com Feel free - we would love to hear from you!
Take care everyone, we love you all and miss you! You are constantly in our thoughts and prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praise God that the prints arrived...I was beginning to get a little worried about them myself!!
I'm praying for you as you travel into new territory on Monday - that the trip will go well and that you'll all arrive safely....and that the Lord will use you mightily.
Love you!
Mum
Hi sweetie. Thank you so much for the Daytimer.I was ready to go out and buy one. I told Mum the other day that I needed a daytimer. Now i have one that makes me want to read it each day. Thanks love. I miss you soooooo much. Love you
Dad
Post a Comment