Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Wireless

Here it is Tuesday afternoon and I am on my laptop, and I am connected to the internet!! Yipee! Bob has been trying to connect my laptop to the internet here at the house we are staying at, but it hasn't been working, I don't know what he finally did...but it now works!

We had a good weekend, we went and spent Friday and Saturday night at the deBoons house. Our friends, Jim and Shelley (the ones we met up in London with) needed some time away, just the two of them. Jim is the dog catcher for this area, and he is on call 24/7 - so he doesn't get time off like the rest of us do. So, Bob said he would watch the phone this past weekend so they could go away. They also run a dog kennel business, but their oldest daughter (who is 16) knows how to run it all. So, they went away and Bob and I moved in. It was fun. They have four daughters, Denai is 16, Mackenzie is 11, Morgan is 8, and Alexis is 5. We had a great weekend with the girls. The only down side was on Saturday morning it started to snow!! It didn't last long so that was good.

We are now back in our little house for the next three months. The people we are staying with have gone to Mexico for a month, so we have to look after their plants and stuff. We are staying in their basement suite. Also, I am working on our newsletter as well as a few things. We need to start getting together with people so we can show them our pictures and share what our plans are for the next two years.

Well, I am going to go, will try to keep this updated more now that I have wireless!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sorry about the snow. It's supposed to get up to 23 here this weekend...wanna come down?? Ha ha, just kidding! I'm glad you got the wireless all worked out and that you're "settled" in your little house for a while.

Love you!!!
Mum

Buffy Close said...

How did I miss the tax thing? I didn't leave the country! LOL!

 
Designed by Lena