Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary...to me!

LOL!

Today is Bob's and mine 8th wedding anniversary! It's hard to believe how time flies..it seems like just the other day we got married and now here we are 8 years later!

God really has given me the best husband. I am honored to be his wife and my only prayer is that I can be the best wife ever. Bob shows me love no matter what, I love him so much!

I was going to leave a message for him on here, but I know he doesn't always read my blog..that and I have given him a card that says everything I would say on here anyway...

So with that said, I just wanted everyone to know that for the past 8 years I have been blessed to share my life with a God-fearing, wonderful, caring, loving, funny and cute husband...I look forward to the things that God has planned for our lives.

I am so blessed!

5 comments:

The Million Dollar Family! said...

Im not sure what time you actually posted this on.... LOL:) But Happy anniversary to you and Bob, I hope you had a great day together!! Love you :)

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm actually posting this on the day but Blogger is showing it up as the 17th...silly Blogger :-)

love you!

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you had a happy anniversary. I love you both and am so happy for you both. I thank God for both of you. Sure missed you 2 on our camping trip. sigh.

 
Designed by Lena