Ok...First...I have to get this off my chest...It has been annoying me for sometime now, and everytime I go to post, I deal with it, and it bugs me each time!! For some of you, it's nothing really...but when you are a perfectionist like me....AAAHHH!!!!! Drives me to drink!!
Here it is....the time at the bottom of the posts!! It is always wrong..I like my posts to show the exact time that I blogged, and it used to let me change the time to whatever I wanted it to be. But, now...it tells me the correct time when it says "draft autosave", but when I go to publish my post, it changes the time to some weird time. So, when I go and change it to be the time to the correct time, it just saves it and says it will automatically post at that time!! What the heck...I want it to post it now..at the time I'm writing it!! But, I can't....
Oh, well...so I guess when you look at my posts, the time at the bottom will be off...hope you can live with that, I guess I will just have to get used to it...(I will just not look at that part of my posts :-)
Anyway...enough rambling! Hope everyone had a good weekend. I know we did..right now it is Sunday night just after 8:30pm (but you'd never know if you look at the time it says this post is written...AAAHHHH!!!)
We had a great weekend with lots of friends.
Thursday night, my dear friend Margaret came to supper. She is from the AOG church here in town and I met her when I did my DTS. She is the same age as me, she has such a beautiful smile and heart for God. I love talking with her and sharing life with her. She is a blessing in my life - (I also knows she reads my blog...Hi Sweetie..Love you!) Margaret will be doing her DTS this September, here in Jbay...I am so excited to see what God is going to do in her life during this time, I feel privledged to be able to staff the school she is going to attend.
Enjoying this time together, and looking forward to a lot more great times!
On Saturday, we had our friends Billy and Veronika over in the afternoon. They came and watched rugby. Although the boys watched more then us girls did, as we both managed to fall asleep on different couches during the game! Oh, also on Friday night - Mark and Marchelle came over for a bit in the early evening...always fun spending time with them. I even made chocolate chip cookies on Friday night, Mark was so excited, he helped me! Saturday I made "love cookies" (aka: banana oatmeal) and they turned out yummy as well.
Saturday evening we had our friends, Hannes and Mirjam over for supper and to play the wii. It was a great evening..lots of laughs! We played bowling on the wii, Hannes was very embarrased as he gotten beaten bad by us two girls!! I also was able to email my Mum at work and she was working, so we emailed eachother back and forth..almost like istant messaging..I'm so thankful to God that we have internet at home.
Today, we went to church. We are attending Jbay Vineyard Church. Mark is the pastor and we both enjoy attending. It was an awesome service, it was testimonies of God's faithfulness and then we spent some time in worship. It is always encouraging to hear stories of how God's faithfulness always comes at the right time. After church Mark and Marchelle had some of the SBS students and Bob and myself over for a braai...yummy! We had lots of fun..Marchelle even made her famous toasted sandwiches, they are so yummy!!!!
We arrived home at about 4:30pm, watched some olympics and rested, and now I just finished playing on the wii fit and Bob is playing now.
It has been a wonderful weekend, I hope everyone else had a great one too.
(Ok, just a side note...see what I am saying about the time, I am going to show you an example..right now the time is 8:40pm...check at the bottom of this post to see what time blogger puts!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, that's odd. Ha ha. Thanks for pointing it out to me - I'd never noticed...now I'll have to see if WordPress does the same thing! Oh the things we perfectionists have to put up with, eh KB??
Sounds like you're doing a lot of entertaining and socializing! Good for you...speaking of which, my hubbie's probably getting ready for his lunch...no braii for him!
Love you!
Mum
By the way, it was 12:21 when I posted that, not 11:21!!! ha ha. It's going by Eastern Standard time...silly blogger....
Hey there your number 1 Blog stalker here, ha, ha ha. First of all HUGE Congrats to you and BOB, 8 years is looonng, and I could see on Thursday that you like newlyweds ( Cant wait for my 8 years, lol)Thanks so much I really enjoyed it.Kristy I love you even more, and Im so blessed to have a special friend like you. I enjoyed Thursday evening was nice just having a heart-to-heart with you, and you always so encouraging and a great inspiration...you make it so easy for me to be reall..I cant just be myself when Im around you, love you for that!Cant wait for Sept 21. Im super excited, and more then ready to be stretched by God..I handed in my resignation letter yesterday, and wasnt sure what I was feeling after that...all I know is thats what God wants me to do, I had a zillion confirmations...even when our Human Resource Manager looked at my contract it already expired end of May 2008..can you believe it?? then I jokingly said to him I could have done the June DTS if I knew that, and he said no God wanted you in the Sept school, and that was the final confirmation. THANK YOU JESUS!!
Will give you a call later..Have a nice day!
Post a Comment