This last week while Tony was here - he had a song on his mp3 player that I have just fallen in love with! I had heard it before, but I didn't know who sang it. Now I know!
I Just Can't Give Up Now - by Mary Mary
There will be mountains that I will have to climb
And there will be battles that I will have to fight
But victory or defeat, it's up to me to decide
But how can I expect to win If I never try.
I just can't give up now
I've come too far from where I started from
Nobody told me the road would be easy
And I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me
Never said there wouldn't be trials
Never said I would't fall
Never said that everything would go the way I want it to go
But when my back is against the wall
And I feel all hope is gone,
I'll just lift my head up to the sky
And say help me to be strong
I just can't give up now
I've come too far from where I started from
Nobody told me the road would be easy
And I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me
I know you didn't bring me, out here to leave me lonely
Even when I can't see clearly
I know that you are with me (so I can't)
I just can't give up now
I've come too far from where I started from
Nobody told me the road would be easy
And I don't believe he brought me this far to leave me
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmQBshQ11uo
(this is the video on youtube...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well...I sure love the words! I'll have to listen to the video clip to enjoy it as a song...
Love you!
Mum
Nice song Babe.
I sure do love you.
Dad
Argh...not in the iTunes store. It must be on an album they don't have...
It's a good song, KB. I like it!
(I downloaded Shackles while I was there! Also known as "chains", wink, wink, nudge, nudge...lol)
Post a Comment